Lexar Echo ZX USB backup Drive

Lexar smallest USB drive

USB Lexar Echo ZX backup drive

One of the smallest USB drive

Available format:
8 GB 
16 GB 
32 GB

Speed:
-Up to 28MB/s read - 15MB/s write
-Compatible with both - Mac and PC systems

I do not use  it as a Backup drive, so I  formatted it using MAC Disk Utility.

I always leave this USB drive connected to my Macbook pro.  
My hard drive only has 250 GB, so that's giving me an extra 32 GB.
This Lexar Echo zx USB drive is so small that you don't even notice that you have this USB drive connect to your Mac or Pc.

Built-in Lexar Echo backup software activates as soon as it's plugged in, to securely and automatically protect files with 128-bit AES encryption. 
But like I said before I don't use this function.

I love this little Lexar USB drive.
It is fast for my USB 2.0 and reliable so far.

If you need extra storage and you don't want to disconnect your USB drive all the time, this Lexar Echo zx is a good choice.


You are welcome to come back for more gadgets:  http://www.gadgetalkabout.blogspot.com

Thank you!