UpStart Battery

Upstart Battery:  Good battery for a lower price

 

I wanted extra batteries without paying a big price for it.  So I gave it a try with
UpStart Battery

I must say that I am very happy with them.
You can have the charger with 2 extra batteries for more than half of the price for only one OEM battery.
They last as long as the original one.
I have been using them for more than a year, and never had a problem with them.   Now I can go out and take as many pictures as I want without worrying that my battery will go out on me.

I tried:

  • LP-E5 for Canon XS or 1000 D
  • LP-E8 fro Canon T3i
  • NP-WF50 for Sony
  • BP-827 For Canon HF M30
I love those spear batteries.  They are working well and last as long as the original one.

You are welcome to come back for more gadgets:  http://www.gadgetalkabout.blogspot.com

Thank you!