New iPad 3 "Targus Versavu" Case with 4 positions

iPad 3 or New iPad "Targus Versavu" Case


Targus Versavu iPad 3 Case

  • 360 degree rotating stand/case
  • 4 Viewing angles
  • Stylus storage
  • Soft lining protects scratches
  • Patent-pending design allows iPad to rotate 360 degree
  • Durable shell protects you iPad
  • Easy to clean exterior
They say it has magnetic on/off function...but mine does not work.

Update:  After using it for a few days, the stylus holder fail after a short time.  The iPad does not stay in place.

But I still like this case for my use.
I don't really need the magnetic on/off function and I don't use the stylus holder either.  I just used it because many people complain of that situation.  So I wanted to let you know my point of view.

Update:  I wrote to Targus, and they will send me a new case that will work with the magnetic on/off function and I will not have to return this one.  This company has a very good customer services.

NEW: See this iPad 3 Keyboard case

Want to see the Retina Display of the New iPad vs iPad 1 & 2 ? Click here

New iPad 5 M Pixel camera vs iPad 2 camera

You are welcome to come back for more gadgets:  http://www.gadgetalkabout.blogspot.com


Thank you!